Marston Methodist Chapel

About

Built in 1835, the chapel is a small one room building in good order.  Situated on the green in Marston village.   Although only having a few members there are many people from the village community who support the chapel and close ecumenical links are maintained with the Anglican Churches at Worton and Marston.   In 2007 the chapel ceased as an independent church council and became part of St. Andrews, Devizes  


Location

The church is located at:

The Green
Marston, Devizes
Wiltshire
SN10 5SW

 

Turn off the Worton to Seend road (left if coming from Worton, right if coming from Seend) where it is signposted to Marston and follow the road for one mile until you come to a red phone box on the right.   The church is on the green on the right hand side.


Times of services

Our Church meets at 6:00pm every Sunday.


The Minister

This is the minister, Revd Gary Gotham

He can be contacted at minister@standrewsdevizes.org.uk or on 01380 724264

He has pastoral responsibility for St Andrews United/Marston and Market Lavington

 


Other key people

Minister with pastoral careRevd Gary Gotham
StewardsMr Frank Barcham, Mr Grapham Cox
Church TreasurerMrs Marion Butler
OrganistMr Frank Barcham
Property StewardMr Rod Duckett
Flowers OrganiserMr Frank Barcham
CaretakerMr Frank Barcham

Authors