Hilperton

About

The Chapel was built in 1799 and has been in continuous use for the last 215 years in this delightful village location.  The building is virtually in its original state, except the gallery has now been converted into a meeting room with a small kitchen.


Location

The church is located at:

St Michael and All Angels Church
The Knap
Hilperton, Torwbridge
BA14 7RJ

 

On entering Hilperton – from  Church Street turn left into The Knap.  From  Hill Street travel up the hill round right hand bend into  Church Street where the church can be found  100 yards  on the right.

There is parking at the Church.


Times of services

Our Church meets at 11am on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month


The Minister

A ministerial team arrangement between the Anglican Vicar, Revd Stephen Ball and the appointee at Trowbridge United Church,  Revd. David Ellis.   


Other key people

ContactMrs Sue Roberts
hilperton@wiltsunitedchurches.org.uk
TreasurerMiss Julia Goodwin
c/o Mrs Sue Robers as above

Authors